Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, July 09, 2015

Shabby Cottage Shops-Christmas in July!

 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6c/b4/f7/6cb4f766c13e3e4ec454ec6069dc5ffa.jpg
Happy Friday Sweet Friends!

I hope you are enjoying your summer and keeping cool. :)

Tell me something? Do you love Christmas? Well, guess what? Shabby Cottage Shops is having a fantastic event! Yes, it's Christmas in July! Mark it on your calendars and get ready for an amazing time! The fall will be here before you know it. Some of us like to shop early for the holidays. I have to admit that I was always a last minute shopper, but not anymore. Now I prefer to shop ahead of the crowd. Can't wait!

Christmas in July begins on July 25th and ends at the close of business...12PM EST on July 28 which is a Tuesday.  







Please join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
xxoo
Janet

No comments:

.