Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Summer Fun in the Sun

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the month of August. It's hot here in West Palm Beach, but so very beautiful. Summer went by so fast, didn't it? I am so sorry I haven't been able to post the past couple of weeks. I had to take care of a personal family situation.  My son is back in school and my daughter is enjoying summer before heading to college. I don't know about you, but I am so looking forward to fall. ;)

I have a few new shabby yet sweet creations such as heart-shaped fabric ornaments and Victorian boot ornaments.

Here is a direct link: http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm






I would also love to invite you to visit my sweet shabby sisters at Shabby Cottage Shops. www.shabbycottageshops.com They have such darling products that you will definitely find hard to resist. Remember that the holidays will soon be here, so why not start shopping early and beat those long lines? :-)

Have a wonderful week!

Wishing you sunshine and roses,

xxoo
Janet

No comments:

.