Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Shabby Pink Witch Boot Ornaments~


Hello there Sweet Friends,

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. We have had a lot of rain lately, but I don't mind. It sure is better than getting hit with a hurricane. I've been busy so I haven't been able to post as much as I would like, but I will every chance that I get.

Can you believe fall is upon us? First day of fall is this Wednesday, September 23rd. I just love fall and I'm so looking forward to some cool weather.

So in honor of fall, I want to share some new creations with you. I've created shabby witch boot ornaments.
Can you just picture a witch in pink? Haha! Why not, right? It sure is different than the normal black boots.




I hope you like them. I have just listed them for sale. Enjoy!
http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm
Thanks for stopping by,

Wishing you sunshine and roses,
xo
Janet~

No comments:

.