Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas is Almost Here-Oh My!


Happy Monday Sweet Friends,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I feel so bad that I haven't posted in a while. So much has happened in the past couple of months. My dad passing away in October was difficult to say the least. My mother is now living with us and so many changes have occurred, but I know that when the New Year rolls around things will get better and I look forward to a fresh new start.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhHG4PiXDoiYMieviGvfO1hd-ZHEUM1JqHvCh3vI7OZmfWbmXQgbnv7HWcoGZUli1Zv0MEOCCUtsuMIkcChA4CRVlrblOeJ6eaa7Bxpg0cZmsr7WxUGZkefbkJWZDbj2fVQ20NA/s640/vintage-victorian-valentine-card-cherub-messenger-pulling-cart-with-roses.jpg
I have some items I will be posting new items asap. I'm already preparing for Valentine's Day. It's one of my favorite holidays. So I will be sharing some cute products that I think you will like.

I also wanted to le t you know that I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all my Christmas items which are already reduced.
http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_51/Shabby-Christmas.htm
And if you can please visit my shabby sisters at Shabby Cottage Shops.www.shabbycottageshops.com
They have so many sweet and lovely products for sale.

Have an amazing week!
Wishing you sunshine and roses,
xxoo
Janet~

No comments:

.