Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Eggstatic Easter~


Hi There Sweet Friends!

I am so sorry you haven't heard from me in a while. I've been a busy bee. My dream has finally come true. My hubby and I have just purchased a new home. When my sweet father passed away in October last year, my mother moved in with us and we needed more room. So with a lot of prayers, we were able to find the perfect place for all of us.

I am beyond thrilled with our house. Here are a couple of pics of the front, but hope to share more pics of the inside soon.

I have many boxes to open and things to put away. I am working on my craft room too. So exciting! I still can't believe it and feel like it's only a dream.

So this is why I haven't been able to post new items, but even though it's kind of late I decided I would share my latest Easter creations. Better late than never! These are a few new items, but there are more, so please take a peek. The link is below...



I hope you enjoy them.
http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm

Have a great week!

Wishing you sunshine and roses,
xxoo
Janet~

No comments:

.