Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, October 24, 2016

Shabby Handbags, Purses and Pouches for sale! Free Shipping!


Happy Monday My Sweet Friends!

Another weekend gone! Hope your weekend was amazing. My weekend was great. I celebrated another birthday. I had a fun time with my family and enjoyed every minute of it. Sorry, but I will not share my age..lol I like to say that I am 25 again. That was a great age and I am sticking to that..lol
Image result for vintage lady sewing

I have a few goodies to share with you today. God knows I can't stop creating all the time. It's so much fun!
Take a look...


These sweet items are listed for sale and here is the direct link for prices and description....

But guess what??? There is more! I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all handbags, purses and pouches beginning today 10/24 until midnight Wednesday 10/26/16! The prices are already hot so why not pick up a pretty purse for yourself or maybe as a gift. After all the holidays are right around the corner! 
NOTE: When making your purchase it might charge you shipping,but please do not fret. I will refund your shipping via PAYPAL. We are working on getting this fixed. So no worries. :) Just enjoy shopping!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Janet~

No comments:

.