Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, November 28, 2016

Happy Cyber Monday!

Image result for cyber monday photos
Hello Again Sweet Friends!

It's Monday again! I hope you had a very Happy and filling Thanksgiving. Now it's time to prepare for Christmas! Woo hoo! My favorite! I put my tree up over the weekend and put decorations outside. It was a lot of fun. I will post pics later today or tomorrow.
PRETTY STOCKING STUFFER!

CUTE STOCKING STUFFER AND MUCH MORE FOR SALE!

I wanted to let you know that I am offering 25% off any item in my shop!www.janetscreativecottage.com

But this excludes Santa's 12 Days of Deals on that page I am offering 50% off plus free shipping! 
http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_51/Santas-12-Days-of-Deals.htm

This offer  is Valid through Nov 30,2016.

Also a reminder not to forget to visit my shabby sisters over at Shabby Cottage Shops for amazing deals! http://www.shabbycottageshops.com/pages/Santas12DaysofDeals.htm

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy  your day,
xo
Janet 

No comments:

.