Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Valentine's Day Hearts of Love~

Image result for vintage photo of  a woman holding a valentine's day heart of chocolates
Happy Tuesday Sweet Friends!

I hope you are all enjoying your day so far. I also hope it's not too cold where you are. I know some of you have snow and really cold weather.  I woke up this morning to a crispy 45 degrees. And don't think I am crazy, but I love it. There's something about cool weather that agrees with me.:)
Related image
So can you believe tomorrow is already February 1st? Yes in deed, another month is almost over. And you know what that means? Two more weeks for Valentine's Day.

Time for romantic getaways, dinners by candlelight, red roses and who can forget chocolate hearts. Yum!
Image result for vintage couple romantic getaway Image result for vintage valentine's day couple dinner  Image result for black and white with red roses Image result for vintage hollywood valentine's day heart with chocolates


But let's also not forget that sometimes there are proposals as well as weddings on February 14th.
Image result for vintage couple proposal
Ahh..is 't love grand?......viva lamour.

So in honor of love you know what I have to share, right? Yep....it's hearts.  I have new hearts in stock and am happy to share them with you today. Enjoy...




Here is the direct link to see view these hearts with descriptions and prices.....http://janetscreativecottage.com/category/new.htm

Thank you as always for stopping by!

Wishing you sunshine and roses,
Image result for blowing kisses animated gif
xoxo

Janet~

No comments:

.