Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, February 27, 2017

A Doll and Some Chicks~

Image result for vintage victorian girl
Hi there Sweet Friends!

Happy Monday! A new week has begun with new possibilities. Life is too short to waste so enjoy it as much as you can. :)
Image result for wellington mall in west palm beach
I had a fun weekend. My family and I went to the Wellington Mall, had lunch and did some shopping too. :) We were there so long we left about a half an hour before closing...lol
Image result for VINTAGE LADY SEWING
Sunday was calm, but nice. Did house chores, sewing and other things,but got a lot accomplished. So here I am once again ready to share new items with you. I am focused on Easter at the moment, so I hope you enjoy a couple chicks I created and the doll too. :-)




http://janetscreativecottage.com/category_58/Shabby-Easter.htm

Have a fabulous day!

Wishing you sunshine and roses,

xxoo
Janet~


No comments:

.