Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Touch of Pink





Monday -September 4, 2006 --Welcome to my very first blog!

A very Happy Labor Day to everyone! I don't know about you,but I can't believe how fast the days,weeks,months and years go by! But I am happy that Fall is almost here. I just love the fall and winter time. It is a special time when kids are back in school,the leaves start to have those gorgeous fall colors ,people start shopping for the holidays and the best is knowing that you will spend time with your loved ones during this time too! I really enjoyed today as I went on my favorite trash to treasure scavenger hunt. I found quite a few items that are ugly now,but once I get through with them they will look pretty! It's amazing what a little paint can do. Here is a picture of a few items I purchased and plan to transform into treasure. Wait til you see the finished project! Stop by again to see what else I have in " store" for you...

I would like to introduce you to a sweet ,talented and good friend. Her name is Cathy Scalise from Treasured Heirlooms ( www.treasuredheirlooms.com) I met her through Make Mine Pink. You can see some of her work below. We each own a little pink boutique at Make Mine Pink. Take a look at some of the gorgeous items she sells! She made this gorgeous pink stockings for the holidays and they are to die for. Please visit her I promise you won't regret it! But don't take my word for it- just listen to what she has to say.......

Treasured Heirlooms is like coming home, again.... Browse to your heart's content in my boutiques for: Cathy's signature hand-painted roses, shabby chic furniture, romantic home decor, cottage collectibles, heirloom linens & lace, vintage & new china, garden accessories, unique gift baskets, antique lamps and chandeliers, "Sweet Pea Candies", chic holiday items, and Lots of just "PINK" treasures. We also offer gift certificates or can be used as a Bridal Registry. Thanks for stopping by and have fun shopping!

1 comment:

Roxie Morrow said...

Wanted to stop in and say hi Janet, I love your blog.

.