Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, September 18, 2006

My Favorite Time Of The Year

Leaf Pile

I mentioned this in my last post,but I can't help saying it again. This is the most fun time of the year. I think this is because I grew up in New York City. When I got up to go to work I enjoyed the fall clothing,wearing gloves and long elegant coats. And there is something about that fresh crisp air in the fall. Even my hair would shine more from the cool weather! LOL. Now that I am in living in Florida I have to add gel and mousse to get my hair to stay! But lets not talk about hair!

I have been working hard on making new pillows and other creations for the upcoming Holidays. And I will be adding them as fast as I can! My kids are begging me to buy them their Halloween Costumes already too! Oh but I do enjoy watching my kids get all dressed up and having fun.

Remember the tins I showed you in my last blog? Sorry it took so long to show you my finished project! Here they are!! I thought that a nice light blue paint and pink flowers with a white center in each flower would add a colorful touch and brightens anyones home. And I will be adding these fun tins to my site in case anyone would like to purchase them. I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed turning them from trash to treasure.

Did I mention that I am very excited that I have an ad coming out in Romantic Homes , Odyssey Magazine and House Companion Magazine. And I am hnonored to be in these ads along with my favorite pink sisters at Make Mine Pink. So please look for our ad in the upcoming Oct/Nov/Dec.Jan. months.

So keep and eye out for new products coming soon!

Bye for now!


Janet






No comments:

.