Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Jack O' Lantern
Jack O' Lantern ....TRICK OR TREAT AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

The month is almost over and it will soon be time for Christmas and New Year's! Sorry I have been away for so long! I have been so busy,but happy as can be! I was chosen among so many talented and wonderful friends to be a front page boutique at Make Mine Pink. This is the most wonderful place to be! I have met so many sweet ,kind and supportive women that I feel truly blessed to be there. And another dear pink sister from Make Mine Pink was also chosen to be on the front page of MMP. Her name is Dianne of Mama's Pocketbook. She has the most beautiful handbags!

Please visit her at http://www.mamaspocketbook.com Here is sample....



PRESENTING "PEGGYSUE"!

The other reason I have been very busy is because I am very excited to annouce that my bestfriend and I designed a catnip doll that will now be in 8 Pet stores in Brooklyn, New York!! This catnip doll is called "PeggySue". My friend owns PeggySue a three legged kitty that she adopted. This catnip doll is special because it shows everyone that we should see her capabilities and not her disabilities. Here is a picture of the PeggySue Catnip Doll and the real PeggySue!

Isn't she adorable? I just love her golden eyes and shiny gray fur. If you would like to purchase one please visit my friend and order through www.muffins.org Your kitty will love to play with this fun loving catnip doll for hours!
And speaking of adorable pets! I wanted to share pictures of our "Pets of the Month" winners for October! Here is "Katie "who's owner is a dear friend named Lori from Katie's Rose Cottage and "Bailey" who's owner is another dear friend named Jackie of Time Kissed Treasures. Congratulations to them both!! If you would like to enter to win some fun surprises for your pet and be on the front page of my site for the month of November please send me a picture of your pet ,name of your pet,your name and address and a few words about your pet to janetspillows@yahoo.com .
Congratulations to both Winners!
And last,but not least here is a sneak peek of some new pillows I will be listing this coming week!

No comments:

.