Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, November 12, 2006


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Turkey Gobble! Gobble!


Halloween is over,but here are some pics of my kids I wanted to share with all of you!

This is a special time when I am so thankful for so many things. I am thankful for my family, my husband,my children,my parents ,my wonderful friends and so much more. There are so many people starving in the world and I am thankful that I have food to eat and only wish that I could help those who are less fortunate.

How can I not be happy when I now have a boutique on the front page of Make Mine Pink! And I am also in their newsletter for November. I am still walking on clouds over it and truly feel honored. Ladies and gentlemen please visit Make Mine Pink and I promise you will find beautiful gifts for the holidays! www.makeminepink.com

I want to congratulate our winners of the Pet of the Month Contest for November!

Meet "Toby", our favorite pick for Feline of The Month. Toby is nicknamed Chunky Hunky and The Lazy Cat by Sharon, owner of C'est Chouette. Toby put her best paw forward to eke out this month's win.


And here is....



Our Canine of the Month winner is "Beau". His full name is Colonel Beauregard Mosby Hadaway, or Beau for short. There is nothing short about this puppy, compared to the size of a small horse by his owner, Diane from Mama's Pocketbook. Looking into his blue eyes, he was a natural choice for this month's prize!

Congratulations to them both!

Okay now moving on to my latest project. I will be adding them to my site for sale if you would like to purchase them. Hope you like it.













1 comment:

Retroboutiques said...

Awwww....Janet...your little one's are adorable!!!!!!

.