Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, December 03, 2006





Here StockingComes PresentSantaChristmas Tree 2 Claus! Santa's Cookies

Is it me or has this year flown by? Only a month ago there I was carving out pumpkins with my kids and now here I am putting up the Christmas Tree! First I would like to wish each and every one of you the happiest of Holidays! Shopping for presents can be so tiring. So this is why I recommend that you shop online. Ladies and Gentlemen please take a trip to Make Mine Pink. www.makeminepink.com You will find beautiful boutiques each individually owned and each one has the most beautiful products you will just die for! The men can find gifts for their sisters,mothers ,wives,daughters or good friends.

New York is where I grew up and to me there is no place like the Big Apple when it comes to truly enjoying the Holidays. I used to love going to Radio City Music Hall and see those amazing Rockettes or the ice skating rink at Rockefeller Center,the lighting of the huge Christmas Tree and who could forget shopping on 34th Street! What a blessing! Just take a look at these pictures!

I do miss good old New York,but I do also enjoy it here in Florida. Here is a picture of what the Palm trees look like once they are decorated:

This is my Christmas work in progess- wait until you see the end result!

Merry Christmas from Janet's Creative Pillow's family to yours and all the best wishes for the holiday season. Stay tuned for the New Year!








No comments:

.