Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, December 10, 2006






Hi Everyone! Hope you are enjoying your holiday shopping! Just wanted to pop back and let you see the wreath I turned from plain to something pretty!!

I started by spray painting the wreath silver and pink. I then added pink ornaments and a pink shiny bow at the top. I also had two vintage dolls that looked like they were lonely, so I also placed them on the wreath as a symbolic touch. The meaning of Christmas is special for kids, so why not add them to symbolize Christmas? Stay tuned for future projects!

Congratulations to our December Pets of the Month! Here are pictures of these fun loving cuties! Our Doggies of the Month are:


Orchid, Dudley & Willow whose owner Ruth from www.artfulcreations.biz has us seeing triple! A prize from Janet's basket of goodies is on the way for our three little wise Shih Tzu's!!! Don't you just want to squeeze them?
And our Cat of the Month is:
Scooter, owned by Maria of www.ticklemepink boutique.com. What a gorgeous cat! Look at those amazing eyes. Congratulations! Bye for now.......

No comments:

.