Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Day We Married- Today is a special day for my husband and I. On December 21,1990 were were married at City Hall in New York City. It was a Civil Ceremony. I have to admit it was sooo quick! A judge said a few words and next thing I knew we were hitched..lol It was a rainy day,but it was a magical day. My husband and I met in a place one would never really think of meeting the love of your life. We met at a laundromat. I won't go into details,but I will say that we were both in relationships that we were not happy to be in. Steve won my heart very quickly. He is everything I could have wished for. He is romantic,funny,caring,sensitive and truly my best friend. Our actual wedding was in June of 1991. You'll have to wait to see the pictures of my faritytale wedding next year! But for now here is a pic of the happiest day of my life. Boy do we look 80's or what? Poofy hair? ...lol .......Happy Anniversary Steve Bride & Groom I love you.....xo





No comments:

.