Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Little Bit Of Glitter, A Little Bit Of Grunge
I recently came across a fun group of talented folk artists. I simply adore a place like this that showcases and draws attention to people who create and craft interesting items. On Glitter and Grunge, you don't only find crafty people, but crafty ideas that will amaze and inspire you. In addition to Crafty Carnival, Raggedy Old Annies, Every Day Is A Holiday, owner Missy Balance makes it a point to invite you to not only see a creation, but to help you create one yourself. Each time I have visited, I feel re-energized in my work and look to see what new ideas wil pop into my head. Missy Balance is not only the creative designer who helps bring all these talented, but you also may have seen her on Home and Garden Televison (HGTV). Here are some examples of the beautiful work on her site:



If you like some of the work seen here, you will definitely love this site! Also, take the time to visit her Glitter and Grunge Blog and find out the new things that she is working on and what her talented artists have to offer!

2 comments:

carol pink cottage said...

your page is so sweet I am spending time this morning visiting pretty blogs while I have my cup of tea
carol

Unknown said...

Hi Carol,

How sweet of you to stop by and leave a comment. Thank you! You sound like me...I love tea too!

Hugs,
Janet

.