Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, January 18, 2007

THAT'S AMORE! February is practically around the corner! And romantics everywhere are preparing for Valentine's Day. I'm know I'm looking forward to it! So I thought I would share some of my newest creations for the upcoming Holiday!


The lavender heart is my favorite made with Rachael Ashwell fabric ,lavender roses in the center and beautiful white lace to add that special touch. The Shabby Rose Lips are so much fun. I once had a soldier in Iraq buy a lip pillow from me to send to his sweetheart to let her know how much he missed her. And this will make a fun gift for your...... Pink Sweet Heart

BRIGHT IDEAS! I also thought I would mention that I and few of our Make Mine Pink sisters have their boutiques listed in Cottage Style Magazine and Country Decorating Magazine. They offer excellent decorating ideas,must see cottages,dream homes and more. So if you are looking to wake up boring walls and solve collection clutter then these are the mags for you!







No comments:

.