Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, March 16, 2007


Breakfast At Tiffany's


Somedays you wake up and you think it's just another day. And sometimes you wake up and think today is going to be great! Well today was a great day! I stepped out for a bit and when I got home a nice surprise was waiting at my door.


Joyce Lucas the founder of Make Mine Pink sent me the most wonderful gift. A beautiful pen from Tiffany's ! It's almost too cute to use! But I will use it..oh yes I will..and I will be proud to use it as I am proud to be a member of Make Mine Pink.


And I have to add that I love the movie Breakfast At Tiffany's. Audrey Hepburn was a classy lady and a wonderful humanitarian. I can watch it over and over with my darling hubby and a bowl of popcorn :)


Here is a pic of the pen! Thank you Joyce! xo












No comments:

.