Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, March 19, 2007



VALLEY OF THE DOLLS


Well....as promised here are the dolls I turned from Rags to Riches. They were so much fun to dress up! They are all full of detail and would look so cute in any little girls room or even a grown up ladies room. :) I am adding them to our e-bay auction if you are interested in buying one. Unfortunately one of them is not for sale. My darling 9 yr. old daughter fell in love with the one dressed in the aqua color dress. So she is now the proud owner of this cute doll. But don't worry there will be more dolls very soon. It is one of my passions so I plan on making more.


Here is the picture:











2 comments:

Sonia said...

Those dresses are gorgeous. You did well in creating them and finding the perfect material. I am showing a porcelain doll on my blog that I made a dress for. Check it out!! I also added you to my favorit blogs, hope you don't mind.

Roxie Morrow said...

You are truly talented Janet. I have 4 daughters, so if I made dolls, I would probably not be able to sell a one of them.

.