Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Saturday, May 12, 2007






To My Mom and all Mom's Happy Mother's Day








Sometimes I look back and find it hard to believe that I was once a baby,a little girl,teenager and now a mom. I never understood what being a mother would be until I had my own children. Words could never express the joy of having children to call your own. We all think our mom's are the most wonderful in the world,but my mom truly is. How do you give back all the joy and love and care that she gave you all your life? I am so fortunate to have my mother here on this earth to share another year of celebrating her. My mom is 80 and I admire her so. She is strong ,funny,sensitive,loving, and so much more. I can only hope and pray that I follow in her footsteps and that my daughter will one day love me as much as I love my mother.




I also want to remember my sister Silvia. She is not here to celebrate since she passed away in 1997 due to cancer. She was my best friend and a sister I looked up to and loved dearly. I miss her terribly,but in my heart I truly believe that one day I will see her again.




So to all moms out there I wish you the most wonderful Mother's Day and my you be blessed with a special mom as I have been.....
























No comments:

.