Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, May 10, 2007



Dog and Cat of the Month



I just adore animals! Every month I pick my favorite Cat and Dog of the month. I think every animal is precious and should be treated as such. So I want to share them with you.



Here is Shanna, whose owner is Susan Mosher of Nova Scotia, Canada and owner of Sentimental Roses Boutique. Shanna is 11 years old and a rescued greyhound. Here she is laying around with a comfy pillow and her pink blanket. She loves pillows and has one in all her beds or the places that she lays. She is a true girly girl too and enjoys being pampered, having her nails painted etc and her owner swears she even loves the color pink! Isn't she adorable?













Here is Tiger, whose owner Myrna Caceres lives in Las Vegas. Tiger loves attention and always wants to be center stage. This wide-eyed and playful cat certainly earns it's stripes to win our contest this month. Doesn't Tiger have beautiful eyes?










A big congratulations to our pets of the month ! If you would like to enter our Dog or Cat of the Month contest please send us a favorite photo of your pet, his or her name, tell us a little about your pet and your address. Send to: janetspillows@yahoo.com

All winners will be put in our monthly newsletter,blog and will be sent fun surprises in the mail.











1 comment:

serendipity said...

Nice to see a photo of a retired greythound ..I'm one too, and I now live in Italy. I'm called Betty...not ugly Betty !!! but Boden Betty.
you can read about me here.
http://boden-betty.blogspot.com
ciao ciao
betty

.