Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, August 10, 2007



Don't You Forget About Me....

As a mother of two children I can't imagine someone taking my child. I was watching the news and was compelled to post this message with the hope that someone out there will spot this little girl and bring her home. The beautiful little girl who was snatched from her family. I think it's wonderful that the parents have found a way to keep her alive so that people don't forget to keep an eye out with the hope of finding her again.

Please view this video clip from youtube. It plays one of my favorites songs from the 80's. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b96_DL8j40









1 comment:

Janet L Christian said...

Janet, I love your blog. I haven't been here in a while and just wanted to move in. I especially loved your music selection and I out to find my own.

.