Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, August 09, 2007



NICE MATTERS AWARD

Every now and then I wake up and receive a wonderful surprise in my day. Today was a special one. I received a "NICE MATTERS AWARD" from two of my dear pink sisters at Make Mine Pink. I am so honored to be among these talented and good hearted women. They go above and beyond to show they care and help others. I was brought up to be a good person and always do the right thing. If I can make someone smile when they are down ,then I feel that I have done a random act of kindness for the day. I like to smile at someone when they are frowning, I like to offer my seat to someone who is older than me because someday I too will be old. I love to do these things and so much more because I truly believe that if you do good then good will come to you. And even if I don't I feel good inside just knowing that I made a difference in someones life and made their day brighter.

It's so hard to pick only 7 ladies to send this award to. But here goes!

Cathy of Treasured Heirlooms -Who loves to laugh the same way I do.

She is amazingly talented and I admire her!

http://www.treasuredh-heirlooms.blogspot.com/

Cindy of Angel Heart Designs- I feel like I have known this lady all my life.

We have alot in common and she has a fantastic sense of humor.

www.angelheartdesigns.blogspot.com

Michele of Sweet Yesterdays- This lady has a heart of gold.

Her boutique name is so appropiate ...She is sweet and goes above

and beyond to show how much she cares for others.

www.sweetyesterdays.com

Lori of Katie's Rose Cottage- What a fun lady this is!

She also has a great sense of humor and has such good taste!

Her blog is my favorite.

http://www.katiesrosecottage.blogspot.com/

Trisha of My Two Roses- When I think of Trisha I think of a beautiful rose.

She is such a doll and always has something kind to say about others.

I am so honored to know this lady!

http://my2roses.blogspot.com/

Joyce of Cottage Collections- I have so many good things to say

about this lady that I would fill up this page.

She is the founder of Make Mine Pink and an inspiration to us all.

She works so hard and cares about others . I am feel proud to know her.

http://www.cottagecollections.typepad.com/cottagecollections/

Jude of Muffin's Pet Connection- This lady is one in a million.

We met online and became the best of friends. She showed me the ropes

on how to start my business and so much more.

She never has a mean thing to say about anyone

and goes above and beyond to help others.

And she is an animal lover just like me!

I really enjoy reading her weekly column

in the Home Reporter Newspaper in Brooklyn, New York.

Take a peek if you love animals too!

But most of all I am honored to have this lady as my dear friend.

http://www.muffins.org/index.htm

I consider myself very blessed to know these fabulous women!

Thank you for the award. I will display it proudly!


























2 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Awww Janet ~ You are a sweetheart ! Thank you !!!

Trisha said...

Janet, you are such a sweetie!
Thanks so much!
xoxo
Trisha
my2roses

.