About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, August 05, 2007






A MINI TRIP INTO DARKNESS

GOTH- So what does "Goth" mean?


Goth is a modern subculture that first became popular during the early 1980s within the gothic rock scene, a sub-genre of post punk. It is associated with gothic tastes in music and clothing. Styles of dress range from gothic horror, punk, Victorian, fetish, cybergoth, androgyny, and/or lots of black. Since the mid-1990s, styles of music that can be heard in goth venues range from gothic rock, industrial, punk, metal, techno, 1980s dance music, and several others.

So when I made my most recent pillow. I made it with teens in mind. I'm not into Goth,but I think it's okay to do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

So here is my latest pillow creation -"Goth Lips Pillow"






As for me....the only time you might see me with black or purple lipstick is on Halloween..lol












Post a Comment