Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, August 05, 2007






A MINI TRIP INTO DARKNESS

GOTH- So what does "Goth" mean?


Goth is a modern subculture that first became popular during the early 1980s within the gothic rock scene, a sub-genre of post punk. It is associated with gothic tastes in music and clothing. Styles of dress range from gothic horror, punk, Victorian, fetish, cybergoth, androgyny, and/or lots of black. Since the mid-1990s, styles of music that can be heard in goth venues range from gothic rock, industrial, punk, metal, techno, 1980s dance music, and several others.

So when I made my most recent pillow. I made it with teens in mind. I'm not into Goth,but I think it's okay to do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

So here is my latest pillow creation -"Goth Lips Pillow"






As for me....the only time you might see me with black or purple lipstick is on Halloween..lol












4 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

LOL...looove those lips.
My favorite Goth is the character Abby on NCIS...but how can you not like such a great character?

Sweet Remembrance said...

Janet...your lips pillows are adorable! Loving the Goth black ones!

Cathy said...

Hi Janet,

You've been tagged, but it's not what you think. Check out my blog.

xoxo
Cathy

Trisha said...

Janet, you have been tagged with the "Nice Matters" award. Check my blog to find out more!

xoxo
Trisha
my2roses

.