Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007


LUSCIOUS BLUE LIPS

Okay so these lips are not the usual pink or peach color that most women wear,but then these are not real lips! lol I have had much success with my latest creations. So I decided that I would create "Lip Pillows "in all different colors. Colors that teens would enjoy in their rooms. I even have one that I will show you by the end of this week called Gothic Lips.


Take a peek.....




Thanks for stopping by and come back real soon!







2 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

What fun! any one would love to have something that neat ... I am betting gothic lips will be a winner too LOL

Michele said...

How cute, those are great lips. I'm dying to see the gothic ones.LOL
Michele

.