About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, September 11, 2007












In Memory of 9/11

Many would rather forgot this day,but I choose to remember. I was living in New York City on this horrific day. I was asleep with my two children when my husband called and told me to turn on the tv. I remember thinking that it must have been an accident. A plane accidentally crashed into the World Trade Center. But when I saw another plane hit the other tower I thought I was watching a movie. It was so hard to believe or to comprehend. I started sobbing. I never hugged my children so tight as I did at that moment. My dh was on his way to work. He saw the smoke coming out of the first tower from the 59th Street Bridge. No one knew what lay ahead. How this day changed our lives forever. I still cry when I remember. It hurts to know that so many innocent people had to die. I grew up in New York City and to me this is the most wonderful city in the world. I am proud of my fellow New Yorkers and stand by them. And even though many would rather forget. I refuse to forget. I want everyone to remember what those heartless people did to us and stand by our troops. Most of all...to love one another wether you are a democrat,republican,asian,african american or spanish. Just as we united when this all happened...we should unite and stand as one.





I also want to stop and remember the families of the victims of Flight 93 and the victims of the Pentagon. Let us not forget.....






















GOD BLESS THE USA






Post a Comment