Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007










Join Me For Some Tea












My little ones are having so much fun. They got all dressed up and felt so grown up sitting there sipping their tea. And I had a ball taking pictures of them.


If I could treasure this moment forever this would have been it. Children grow up so fast that before you know it they are adults.


I'm so happy you stoppped by to join us and hope you will stop by again very soon!













4 comments:

My Pink Boutique said...

What a delightful party! Your children are adorable!

:)
Kimberly

Maggie Ann said...

That is SO very special....=)..what a precious memory for you all.

Anonymous said...

Love the tea party!

Maggie Ann said...

Love that cello sonato...I am a cello student...oh my, love this sound track! Hope you are having a good =) day. I've just prayed for baby Evan. With God there is hope and always abundant peace. Trusting Him for all. Well, I've got to go practise...thanks for the music...smile.

.