About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007










Join Me For Some Tea












My little ones are having so much fun. They got all dressed up and felt so grown up sitting there sipping their tea. And I had a ball taking pictures of them.


If I could treasure this moment forever this would have been it. Children grow up so fast that before you know it they are adults.


I'm so happy you stoppped by to join us and hope you will stop by again very soon!













Post a Comment