Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Latest Creation

My favorite time of the year will soon be here. I love the fall ,the holidays and my most favorite holiday is Christmas. I am working on white mini ornament stockings. Here is the before picture.....






I can't wait to dress them up and add them to my boutique! I will be adding many vintage holiday items soon. So come back and visit soon to see how these little cuties turn out....Ho Ho Ho!









8 comments:

Tina Leavy said...

thank you so much for your comments on my blog..so very sweet of you!
you are welcome to visit anytime.
Now..I am curious as to what the mini stockings will look like when completed.
Am having a drawing on my blog..hope you'll join in the fun.
Tina

Tussilago said...

First time visiting your blog, Janet;) And I`ve enjoyed my stay here. I found my way here through another tea-party-blogg...just surfing the net.
The photos from your little ones tea party are a treasure...for you I`m sure, but for us too...cause they give away a feeling of harmony and happiness;)) Thank you for sharing!
I do too like tha fall...and preparing for xmas. Liked your special style of xmas stockings.
Greetings from Norway;)

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

ohhh can't wait to see what you do to them...I know it will be fabulous!

Alice Regan said...

I can't wait to see the finished results. Your just teasing us I think! Can you believe that Christmas is almost here?

Rosemary said...

Hi Janet,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I like yours too.
Glad you found me.
Rosemary

Anonymous said...

I love the Fall and Holidays too! I can't wait to see what you do with your white stockings.
xxoo
MB

Whimsy Pink said...

Hi sweet janet~ Thanks for stoppin by my blog! Your so silly and cute! xoxo pink sis~

cjan said...

Hi Janet,

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
See my Blog-
http://www.daytodayfrommyheart.blogspot.com

I always appreciate your comments on the MMP Forum

Hugs,
Jan

.