Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, October 01, 2007






HAPPY FALL!

My favorite time of the year has finally arrived! I just adore the fall. The cool crisp weather, the color of the leaves,the fall clothing and most of all the holidays! My kids are so excited about Halloween. I look forward to carving pumpkins and decorating!

As promised I have a few pics of the white ornament booties I finally finished...

























I added white lace on the top,gold roses,gold and white ribbon ,lace on the front of the boots,a gold button shaped like a heart or angel and beads. I had so much fun making these and hope that you enjoy them as much as I do! I will be adding them to my boutique if you want to buy some!









2 comments:

Amy @ The Cottage Gate said...

Hi Janet,
The ornaments are darling and so unique!! Love them! What a sweet accent for a Victorian Christmas!

Amy

shabbyfufu said...

SEW lovely for a Victorian themed home...all year round! XO~ Janet

.