About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, October 01, 2007

Have you heard of Michael Buble? It's a sure bet that you have. My family and I watched him and were mesmerized by a great show he did on New Years Eve, and he has just gotten more notice since then. I thought it would be a great idea to post this song for those of you who havent heard of him. He does a lot of the standards like Sinatra, Bennett, etc. did, but has a fresh new style. I have become a fan of his music, and I hope you enjoy this song as much as I did when I first heard it.

Post a Comment