Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, October 01, 2007

Have you heard of Michael Buble? It's a sure bet that you have. My family and I watched him and were mesmerized by a great show he did on New Years Eve, and he has just gotten more notice since then. I thought it would be a great idea to post this song for those of you who havent heard of him. He does a lot of the standards like Sinatra, Bennett, etc. did, but has a fresh new style. I have become a fan of his music, and I hope you enjoy this song as much as I did when I first heard it.

6 comments:

Retroboutiques said...

Love him Janet, I listen to him practically 24 hours a day! :)

Christine said...

Hi Janet,
I've downloaded tons of Michael Buble onto my Ipod. Love him!

Oh, by the way, TAG YOU'RE IT! I was tagged by Cjan and now it's your turn. See what it's all about at http://twosistersbathandbody.blogspot.com/


Love ya!
Christine

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Michael Buble is great! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog Janet!

Angel Heart Designs said...

Love love him....his music is great!
Cindy:)

Tutti Chic said...

I LOVE MICHAEL B JANET!!! Big Fan!!! I haven't forgotten you tagged me-just haven't had time to sit & think about it & write!! I will definately get to it by the weekend!! Thanks for thinking of me!!xo

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I had heard of him but thought I wouldn't like his style...now I'm hitting your play button over and over LOL!

.