Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, December 27, 2007




















AULD LANG SYNE

For those of you who want to know what this really means...

The words "auld lang syne"
mean "old long since" or "times long past." They show up in a song traditionally sung in many English-speaking countries on New Year's Eve (or Hogmanay, in Scotland) .
The lyrics as we know them were
written as a poem in 1788 by Scotland's national bard, Robert Burns. However Burns noted it was an old ballad, and he "took it down" from a man who was singing it.

I just want to take a moment to wish everyone a very Happy and Healthy New Year. I have no complaints for 2007. I only hope that 2008 will be just as wonderful as this year was for me.
Please remember to not drink and drive and I hope you stick to your New Year's Resolutions.
Happy New Year!!

5 comments:

Whimsy Pink said...

Happy new year pink sis! Your such a sweetie janet!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy New Years~ PillowPal~ may it be the best so far.~S

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Janet! May all your dreams come true in 2008!
xxoo
Joyce

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Happy, Happy New Years! Wishing you warm blessing and a very wonderful New Year!
Pink Hugs~ Stephanie

Angel Heart Designs said...

Happy New Year Pinkie!Wishing you the best..I know it will be!
Cindy :) XOXO

.