Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, December 16, 2007







IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE....

What more can one ask for ,but to be among your loving family and friends for the holidays. Sometimes we forget that Christmas isn't only about presents,but it's about remembering those who are less fortunate or don't have a warm roof over their heads or someone to care for them. i am so grateful for my family. And I am such a mush for sentimental movies. It's a Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart melts my heart every single time I watch it. When I want to laugh I watch Home Alone with McCaulay Caulkin. That kid makes me laugh everytime he screams when he adds the after shave cologne..lol This truly is the most wonderful time of the year! I have a few more pictures of my holiday decor to share with you. My kids made the last two you see at the bottom. Hope you enjoy them!



























4 comments:

Michele said...

I love that Jimmy Stewart movie, it's one of my favorites. Your decorations are so cute! I especially love the ones made by your children, how sweet.
Thanks so much for stopping by my new blog, I do appreciate it.
Hugs to you!
Michele

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Love your Christmas decor, especially the ones your kids made! Those are always the best!
It's a Wonderful Life is my favorite movie of all time. I also like the Home Alone movies, both 1 and 2. Harry and Marv crack me up!!
:)

Sweet Remembrance said...

Oh Janet...The things our kids make is priceless!
Happy Holidays...
Priscilla

Cathy said...

Hi My Sweet Pink Sister,

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Holiday Season filled with joy and a Happy New Year!

Cathy

.