About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, December 16, 2007







IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE....

What more can one ask for ,but to be among your loving family and friends for the holidays. Sometimes we forget that Christmas isn't only about presents,but it's about remembering those who are less fortunate or don't have a warm roof over their heads or someone to care for them. i am so grateful for my family. And I am such a mush for sentimental movies. It's a Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart melts my heart every single time I watch it. When I want to laugh I watch Home Alone with McCaulay Caulkin. That kid makes me laugh everytime he screams when he adds the after shave cologne..lol This truly is the most wonderful time of the year! I have a few more pictures of my holiday decor to share with you. My kids made the last two you see at the bottom. Hope you enjoy them!



























Post a Comment