Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, December 10, 2007


HO! HO! HO! I WON A HANDBAG!

I don't know about you,but I have always enjoyed entering contests. And especially winning! I am so honored to have won this beautiful handbag made by Cindi of Cin D Originals www.cindoriginals.com

She is so talented! This handbag is a cute hot pink color with little Santa Clauses on it. I just love the way she added the checkered ruffled trim on top and it's a good size that fits all my things. I give her 5 Stars! So if you are looking for a great handbag this is the place to go. Also keep in mind that this would make a great gift for the holidays!

Thanks Cindi! I love it! Now all I need is a pair of shoes to match! lol



3 comments:

Chic Magnolia's said...

Hi Janet! All I can say is..lucky!! It is too cute! I'm going to have to start entering contests! I just teamed up with a friend to carry bags as well. I love bags almost as much as jewelry!!
Have a Merry Christmas!
Lori
p.s. we love our space pen!

Angel Heart Designs said...

Love the bag..too cute... have fun with it!!
Cindy:) clay Cindy LOL

Cathy said...

Janet, I just adore that pocket. You deserve to win sweetie pie!
xoxo I hope you and your family enjoy the best holiday ever!

.