About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, December 10, 2007


HO! HO! HO! I WON A HANDBAG!

I don't know about you,but I have always enjoyed entering contests. And especially winning! I am so honored to have won this beautiful handbag made by Cindi of Cin D Originals www.cindoriginals.com

She is so talented! This handbag is a cute hot pink color with little Santa Clauses on it. I just love the way she added the checkered ruffled trim on top and it's a good size that fits all my things. I give her 5 Stars! So if you are looking for a great handbag this is the place to go. Also keep in mind that this would make a great gift for the holidays!

Thanks Cindi! I love it! Now all I need is a pair of shoes to match! lol



Post a Comment