About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, December 06, 2007











Time to share some of my holiday fun...
Here are some of my favorites things at home. The little red angel you see above was a gift from my mom about 20 years ago. I have to say that its so special to me. Then there is the Fairy in the red puffy pair of pants which I find so adorable. Oh if only Christmas lasted a bit longer each year.... I'll add a few more pictures tomorrow so come back and visit again!
Post a Comment