Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, December 06, 2007











Time to share some of my holiday fun...
Here are some of my favorites things at home. The little red angel you see above was a gift from my mom about 20 years ago. I have to say that its so special to me. Then there is the Fairy in the red puffy pair of pants which I find so adorable. Oh if only Christmas lasted a bit longer each year.... I'll add a few more pictures tomorrow so come back and visit again!

3 comments:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Janet! Those angels are so adorable. Thanks for visiting my blog! I think everyone deserves to win! You can tell a lot of work has been put into those displays.

Tutti Chic said...

Janet~Always such a treat to read your blog!! I'm off to red about the leaf cookies! LOL! xo chris

Deb said...

Hi Janet.....I love both of your angels....by the time Christmas is over I am going to need some red puffy pants too..lol Merry Christmas!

.