Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, January 27, 2008


I Am So Blessed To Have The Friends That I Have

I woke up this morning feeling kind of tired ,but ready for a new day. I have been busy sewing and creating new pillows and enjoying the day with my family. I look forward to getting e-mails from my dear friends. They often send me funny things as well as encouraging messages. So today was a real treat. My dear friend Michele of Sweet Yesterday's http://www.sweetyesterdays.com/boutique/ sent me an award. It's called "You Make Me Smile Award"

Cathy of Treasured Heirlooms http://www.treasuredheirlooms.net/ who is also a dear friend of mine sent it to Michele who then sent it to me. These are two of the nicest women I have ever met. And you should see their boutiques! They are absolutely beautiful. So I just want to say thank you my dear sweet pink sis Michele for this honor. It's my joy in life to make people smile and laugh. And will continue to do so because it truly makes me smile.~

I am now passing this award to a very special lady who truly makes me smile all the time! Her name is Cindy of Angel Heart Designs http://www.angelheartdesigns.com/default.asp . She makes the most beautiful things! And has a wonderful sense of humor. Congratulations Cindy and thank you Michele! XOXO



4 comments:

Michele said...

Sweet Janet,
You are more than welcome for this Smile Award. It is true, you always have a smile and sweet words for everyone. And how nice that you sent it along to Cindy. She is so special as well.
Hugs~

Michele
Sweet Yesterdays

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet, I was so happy to have you visit my blog. Congratulations on your award. You deserve I am sure as you make so many of us smile. ~ :)

Lynn

Deb said...

Congratulations on your blog award....very much deserved by you!

Stay sweet,
Debbie
Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Just stopping by to see if you're feeling better...I truly hope you are.

(())
Francie

.