Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, January 23, 2008







The McCharles House

What a charming house! It's located in the heart of Tustin ,California. This is a beautifully restored Victorian which is run by mother-daughter team Audrey and Vivian Heredia. They have heirloom recipes and tea pairing, seasonal menus, monthly themes. The house also offers lush organic gardens and an upstairs art studio. And I am so honored to have been a small part of a Romantic Homes event called Vintage Vavoom Launch Party. Many of my Make Mine Pink sisters including myself donated items for this fun day.









Here are a few pictures...






















It's a bit hard to see in the picture,but there is my doorknob dress pillow in green and a pair of lip shaped pillows. All the ladies sent so many beautiful things. And a little girl won my donation. Can't wait for their next event. Romantic Homes has always been my favorite magazine.





2 comments:

Linda O'Neill said...

Beautiful sweet green house. And your doorknob dress pillow is adorable!

Michele said...

Hi Janet!

I just wanted to stop by and say hello and to also ask you to go to my blog and see a surprise.
Hugs,
Michele

.