About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, January 11, 2008

My Wonderful Prize from Whimsy Pink

A few weeks ago I stopped by my dear friend Laura of Whimsy Pink Boutique Blog. She was having a contest. So I figured I would give it a shot and to my surprise won!

Ladies if you haven't seen this boutique...I suggest you take a peek and see all the lovely things that Laura has. From her fabrics to chic items you won't be disappointed.

Here is what I won....


I received pretty fabric,stockings,pin cushion,an angel glass,handmade doily,victorian pictures and a yummy smelling effervescent aromatherapy stress relief for a bath. Pictures don't do justice of course. But it's all so pretty and I am grateful. Thank you Laura for my prizes. I love them all and will treasure them~ xo





Post a Comment