Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, January 11, 2008

My Wonderful Prize from Whimsy Pink

A few weeks ago I stopped by my dear friend Laura of Whimsy Pink Boutique Blog. She was having a contest. So I figured I would give it a shot and to my surprise won!

Ladies if you haven't seen this boutique...I suggest you take a peek and see all the lovely things that Laura has. From her fabrics to chic items you won't be disappointed.

Here is what I won....


I received pretty fabric,stockings,pin cushion,an angel glass,handmade doily,victorian pictures and a yummy smelling effervescent aromatherapy stress relief for a bath. Pictures don't do justice of course. But it's all so pretty and I am grateful. Thank you Laura for my prizes. I love them all and will treasure them~ xo





4 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Laura has the sweetest, prettiest goodies in her shop and getting a package from her is a true delight!

congratulations Janet...I know you will love all your goodies.

(())
Francie

Cathy said...

Janet, Congratulations. Laura's does have some really pretty goodies, especially her glittery angel tags. LOVE THEM!!!!!

Sugar Bear said...

Fabulous prizes! Congratulations!
Karla

Katie said...

Oh Janet!!! I'm so jealous. What sweet goodies you have won...XoXo

.