About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, February 24, 2008










2008 Country Living Entrepreneur of the Year


Who is this lovely lady? May I present Joyce Lucas,Founder of Make Mine Pink and Cottage Collections. I am so proud to annouce that she will be receiving the 2008 Country Living Entrepenuer of the Year Award. Joyce has worked many long hard hours to achieve this success. She is such an inspiration and I for one am truly proud of her.

I met her online when I became a member of Make Mine Pink. This was truly the best thing that ever happened to me. I have met so many talented business women and have learned so much about business that I am so greatful for.


And on March 15th,2008 I will have the honor of meeting this lovely lady and watch her receive this award in Chicago. I am so excited! I will also meet many pink sisters there. So my hats off to you Joyce! I am blessed to know you and look forward to meeting you soon!


Ladies if you haven't picked up a copy of the latest issue of Country Living please do so! It has great articles and many beautiful decorating ideas.



Post a Comment