About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, February 15, 2008




She Was Taken Too Soon
I received a beautiful picture from my dear cousin today. Her mom which is my aunt and my favorite aunt in the world is in this picture. As soon as I saw this picture I cried. I cried because I miss her and loved her so much. She passed away many years ago. Cancer took her away too soon. She was an amazing lady with a fantastic sense of humor and the prettiest eyes that can reach your very soul. And she would light up a room. So these pictures mean the world to me. I only wish I could see her again and hope that someday I will see her in heaven. So I am sharing these precious pictures with all of you. I just love the way she is dressed and love her cool pointy glasses. I sure do miss those days. People were so different when I was a child. Her name was Lydia Caceres. And her daughter is my cousin,but also a sister to me. So I am dedicating this post to Lydia from the bottom of my heart.....






Post a Comment