Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, February 15, 2008




She Was Taken Too Soon
I received a beautiful picture from my dear cousin today. Her mom which is my aunt and my favorite aunt in the world is in this picture. As soon as I saw this picture I cried. I cried because I miss her and loved her so much. She passed away many years ago. Cancer took her away too soon. She was an amazing lady with a fantastic sense of humor and the prettiest eyes that can reach your very soul. And she would light up a room. So these pictures mean the world to me. I only wish I could see her again and hope that someday I will see her in heaven. So I am sharing these precious pictures with all of you. I just love the way she is dressed and love her cool pointy glasses. I sure do miss those days. People were so different when I was a child. Her name was Lydia Caceres. And her daughter is my cousin,but also a sister to me. So I am dedicating this post to Lydia from the bottom of my heart.....






7 comments:

TiffanyJane said...

I am so sorry about your aunt Lydia, I think too many loved ones are taken too soon and I will never understand that. Cherish your photos for they are treasures....I wish I had more of my family {esp. the older photos of my parents little and their parents}.
Many blessings to you and thanks for sharing your beautiful aunt Lydia with us she is a Beauty in Amazing Grace & Spirit.
Blessings~
Tiffany

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Indeed a beautiful woman, and such style!! Thank you for sharing..... I just lost a cousin this week, so I'm feeling especially sentimental about our families.

Jude's Mystical Blog said...

Hi Janet,

Thanks for sharing your Aunt Lydia's beautiful pictures and your feelings! This is a glowing testimony to LOVE!

Peace my friend,
Jude

Jude's Mystical Blog said...

Hi Janet,

Thanks for sharing Lydia's beautiful photos and your feelings.

Wow..what a testimony to LOVE.

Peace,
Jude

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Oh - Janet - what a pretty lady your Aunt was. I can tell you really miss her!

Anonymous said...

A beatiful woman. It is always so sad when someone is taken from us. My youngest daughter was taken from me before her life began.

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Janet~ She is just beautiful, I love her outfits and hair. She looks like a fun and beautiful person. I know she is right by your side everyday and very proud of you. She saying 'That's my Janet'!
I wanted to Thank you for the nice post, I think you are wonderful too! I think we have alot in common. Too bad we don't live closer, we could have some fun! maybe we will meet at the retreat. Have a beautiful PINK DAY! And Thank You again for making my day!
Oh Yeah, I love your music! The 80's were the best! Pretty in Pink was one of my FAVORITES! Go Figure..lol My daughters favorite singer is Cyndi Lauper, she takes after mom..lol
Tootles
Stephanie

.