About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, February 14, 2008

















HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


I just love all the pink and red and love that is shared today. My day couldn't have started out better. I woke up to find a sweet basket filled with a teddy bear,chocolates ,rose all tied up in a red bow. And as if this wasn't enough I got a sweet card with a poem written by my darling husband. I am married to this wonderful man for 17 years now and feel so blessed. So I hope you don't mind if I share my gift with all of you....



















And my two beautiful children gave me the best card any

mom could ever ask for....

















Hugs And KissesHappy Valentines Day







Post a Comment