Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Monday, February 11, 2008

Oh, Oh! I've Been Tagged Again!

Carol at Clutter Bug Studio www.clutterbugstudio.com and Lisa of Pale And Pink Roses www.paleandpinkroses.com have both tagged me! This means I have to list 14 weird

or random facts about myself!.. lol Do you really want to know? Well here goes...

I still love to watch 80's movies. I just watched Sixteen Candles just the other day!

I used to take Tae Kwon Do and actually used it against a man who tried to grab me

once while on my way to the subway in New York City. yaaaah! Karate

I can't go a day without my high heels! I love them. High Heels High Heels

I cry everytime I watch Extreme Home Makeover or at any Hallmark commercial! Crying Into Tissue

I just love watching Forensic Files or any crime solving show.

I secretly wish I were a Detective! Sherlock

I can be sweet as pie Angel 3 ,but also have a bad temper. Mad

Before I got married .....In 1989 I traveled to Europe and was blessed to have been to....England,Italy,Rome,Venice,Milan,Paris,Germany,Belgium,Brussels,Luxenbourg,

Switzerland,Holland and many more places.

I write Poetry

I performed in a play called the Nutcracker in New York City. I was an English maid.

I have a sweet tooth,but am proud to say that I no longer eat it like it is going out of style!

I am not physic,but am very good at sensing things before they happen and if i don't like someone I am usually right about them.

I met my husband while doing my laundry in a laundromat in New York.

I am not photogenic and don't enjoy seeing pictures of myself.

I love to joke and make people laugh even if they think it's childish.

Okay are you laughing? This wasn't easy for me to share,but okay I did it...lol And now

I am tagging Stephanie of Shabby in Pink http://shabbyinpinkboutique.blogspot.com/ ,

Cindy of Angel Heart Designs http://www.angelheartdesigns.blogspot.com/ ,

Michele of Sweet Yesterdays ,http://sweetyesterdays.blogspot.com/Sharon of Cest Chouette

www.cest-chouette.blogspot.com,Joyce Lucas of Make Mine Pink http://www.cottagecollections.typepad.com/cottagecollections/

and finally Karen of Sweet Necesi-teas,www.SweetNecessi-Teas.blogspot.com

Here are the rules:1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog3.

Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 5 or 7 people and link to them.

Comment on their blogs to let them know they have been tagged.~

Thanks to all of you who have participated and all of you

that have actually sat there and read weird and random facts about me! ;-O













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Janet,
Thanks for playing along! Wow, glad I didn't have to come up with 14 - but I have to say, you have some good ones! I'm a sap for Extreme Makeover too - did you see yesterday? Boo Hoo!

TiffanyJane said...

Loved all these, Would you believe thats about the only movie I can say I've watched to remember {I'm not big on sitting very long to watch movies}....but I love Sixteen Candle and Pretty in Pink....and of course, 80's music :)

gail said...

Hi Janet... this is fun huh? I am jealous, I miss my high heels, but I couldnt even stand up in them now! LOL YOur my hero. xxoo gail

.