Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, February 08, 2008


Blog Talk Radio~My very first Live Interview~

My dear friends. I am so happy to share a very special time I recently on Blog Talk Radio. I was interviewed by Janet Christian of Beloved Creations. We talked about how I started my business and so much more. I am not famous so I do not expect anyone to sit through the whole interview. It was so nice to chat with Janet C. She has her own blog radio show and has interviewed a few other of my friends over at Make Mine Pink.

Roxie Morrow of Jorabeels, Cathy Scalise of Treasured Heirlooms and recently Dianne of Mama's Pocketbooks. If you have some time to spare you will truly enjoy all the interviews. Every one of us has a story to tell,but most importantly we hope to inspire others to start their own businesses. Nothing is impossible unless you make it impossible. I love creating and designing accent pillows. Not only does it bring me joy,but I am using the gift that God gave me.

And it doesn't stop there! Soon Trisha of My Two Roses and Joyce Lucas ,the Founder of Make Mine Pink will be interviewed as well. I look forward to listening to them! So please stop by ,grab a cup of coffee or tea and join us as we share our experiences and encourage you to follow your dreams.......

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/janetinky/blog/2008/01/30/Interview-with-Janet-Bernasconi-of-Janets-Creative-Pillows









No comments:

.