About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Sunday, February 03, 2008














The Garden Goose

Do you love giveaways? I sure do! The Garden Goose is having a giveaway! All you have to do is stop by and let her know why you love Valentine's Day and follow her instruction so you can win a beautiful Victorian Pink Toss Pillow along with a bag of rose garden scented pouourri. Here is the link :
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/

Good Luck to the lucky winner! Drawing to be held on February 8th~
Post a Comment