Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, March 13, 2008


Can You Believe It? Another Award!


This sure made my day! I very sweet friend and pink sister of Make Mine Pink sent this to me. Her name is Theresa and she owns Cottage Violets. I've only known her a short time,but feel as if I have known her forever. She is such a pleasure and if anyone deserves this award it is her. Thank you,thank you Theresa for this award! I have already passed this award on to 10 wonderful ladies. So this time I want to share this award with all of my family and friends to let them know how special they are to me and how much I treasure them.....

You Make My Day too!~



2 comments:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Janet! You sure deserve this award! I had so much fun in Chicago too. Wish we could have spent more time together - you are such a sweetie. Can't wait till September! xo Dawn

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Janet! You sure deserve this award! I had so much fun in Chicago too. Wish we could have spent more time together - you are such a sweetie. Can't wait till September! xo Dawn

.