Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008






MY TRIP TO CHICAGO~

This is the brownstone we stayed at. I can't even begin to tell you what a fantastic time I had. I was so excited about this trip that I couldn't even sleep the night before. I met many Make Mine Pink members and it was the most amazing experience. I felt like I knew them all my life. It's amazing how you can feel so comfortable with certain people. Joyce Lucas received a 2008 Entrepenuer of the Year Award. I was so happy to be there with her and cheer her on. She so deserves this too. I owe alot to her. She is so inspiring ,generous and has a big heart. And a beautiful lady inside and out. Here are a few pictures..












Roxie ,Dianne,Cathy,Carol ,Gail and Michelle and Joyce


They are the sweetest pinkettes one could ever ask for.









Karen and Lori...They are so special...


More pictures to follow and I will continue and share more of my fantastic mini vacation. stay tuned.......











2 comments:

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Janet,

Thanks for stopping by at my blog. I wanted to ask you about your lovely "avatar" which is a fairy in a tea cup and it shimmers. Did you make it yourself, or some graphic designer made it for you? It's so pretty!

As soon as I figure out how to add blogs as favourite, I'll be adding you. I am still having trouble with blogspot!

Pei Li

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Hi Janet,
Thank you for the compliment...Your blog is very pretty too. Wish I could have made it to Chicago! I would love to have met you..
Have a Happy easter!
Pink Hugs
Stephanie

.