Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Thursday, April 24, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY SHOP HOP RECIPE DAY!~






Happy Thursday everyone! Today is a fun day at Make Mine Pink. Actually everyday is fun at Make Mine Pink! lol Today we are starting of our Mother's Day Shop Hop Share A Recipe Day. I admit that I am not really into cooking,but baking I will try once in a while. I found this fabulous cake for Mother's Day that I thought would be nice to share. It looks so pretty and made with alot of details.











You will need the following :
One 4" square pre-iced cake on a 6" cake board
White sugarpaste - recipe - buy it
Pale Blue sugarpaste
Pink sugarpaste
A small knife
A small paint brush
A container with some water
Set of small circle cutters
cornflour (cornstarch)
Royal icing - recipe
Icing bag
Pastillage
Number 1 or 1.5 icing tube
Plastic Bone tool

This yummy cake is made by Joanne Mackley~ Enjoy!




5 comments:

Patricia said...

That cake is absolutely gorgeous, do we have anyone into cake decorating? That's way out of my league! lol

Pat

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That takes talent~ talent that I don't have ~lol~S

Anonymous said...

Janet

Oh my goodness, that cake is over the top beautiful. Thanks for sharing a very special recipe.

Hope your having a fabulous day.

Lisa
XOXO

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

What a beautiful cake Janet! If there was more time in a day I would love to try that one!

Donna Lynn said...

Found your blog,blogcruising...yours is very beautiful!The cake is just darling, wish my mom lived nearby I would make that for us! Loved visiting you, have a great Friday and the weekend to come! Donna Lynn

.