Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!~ SHOW AND TELL MONDAY

I had a bit of a rough Monday. Our central air broke down so I was not able to list my Show And Tell. It was too warm in the house to finish painting. So I finally managed to finish it early this morning. It is a pillow I have been working on. I sketched a few ladies dressed in the Victorian era dresses. Then I used fabric paint and handpainted that in. To me the hardest part if waiting for it to dry,but I truly enjoy art. Here are the before and after pictures. I hope you enjoy them. This pillow is also for sale if you would like to buy it. It is listed on my Art Pillow Page. Thanks for stopping by! Until we meet again next Monday~





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh Yummy! That pillow is scrumptuous! I can relate to the paint drying issue ~ I finally took my hairdryer from the bathroom to the workroom and use that to really speed up the process :)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Yummy! :) That pillow is simply scrumptuous! I can totally relate to the paint drying issue ~ I finally moved my hairdryer to the workroom and use that to speed up the process. LOL
BiG PiNK HuGs,
Colby

Anonymous said...

Wow, Janet, how unique and beautiful. You really do lovely work.

Anonymous said...

Janet

Your pillow is gorgeous. You are very talented. That pillow will not last long in your shop. Have a fantastic day, stay cool.

Lisa
XOXO

Sweet Necessi-Teas said...

Janet, I didn't know you were an artist, too! The pillow is beautiful! Wow!

Pink hugs, Karen

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Janet,

Thanks for showing us the artwork pillow. It is so unique!

Pei Li

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Janet,
All I can say is wow! You are truly talented. That pillow is so beautiful. Have a wonderful day!

Michele said...

Janet,
Your pillow is gorgeous! You are amazing! You are quite the artist, those should sell really well.
Hugs~
Michele

jimmy jackson said...

Yes they are very good looking pictures of pillows but apart from look the pillows should provide comfort and hygiene also. So that person using them should not get any effects to his health.

gail said...

Hi Janet, your pillows are always gorgeous, but I didnt know you could draw so well! This is a beautiful pillow.I love show and tell mondays!!!! happy creating. luv, gail

Anonymous said...

Good for you for doing your Show and tell no matter what. They are beautiful!
lilli

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Janet,
I love the pillow! Just GORGEOUS! You are so talented....Pink Hugs
Stephanie

.