About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!~ SHOW AND TELL MONDAY

I had a bit of a rough Monday. Our central air broke down so I was not able to list my Show And Tell. It was too warm in the house to finish painting. So I finally managed to finish it early this morning. It is a pillow I have been working on. I sketched a few ladies dressed in the Victorian era dresses. Then I used fabric paint and handpainted that in. To me the hardest part if waiting for it to dry,but I truly enjoy art. Here are the before and after pictures. I hope you enjoy them. This pillow is also for sale if you would like to buy it. It is listed on my Art Pillow Page. Thanks for stopping by! Until we meet again next Monday~





Post a Comment