About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Friday, April 18, 2008











THE SCENTED COTTAGE GIVEAWAY~

A week ago I came home to find a wonderful surprise. France the owner of The Scented Cottage Boutique had a giveaway. I had entered a few weeks ago ,but never thought I would win. And guess what? I did! So I want to thank her and share a few pictures of how beautifully she packaged my gift and the gift itself.

I will treasure it forever!












Please visit this lovely boutique. Especially with Mother's Day around the corner what a fun place to shop!

www.thescentedcottage.com






Post a Comment