About Me

My photo

I am the owner of Janet's Creative Cottage. I am passionate about creating and also have a love of art. My dream is to one day see all of my artwork or creations in stores throughout the United States and Europe. I want to make a difference and help others who are in need.  So if you are looking for unique handmade products then this is the place for you.

Visit my Cottage~

Stay a While :)

Stay a While :)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A little Giveaway from Janet's Creative Pillows



It's Giveaway Time! So glad you stopped by. I thought I would offer one of my doorknob pillows. I created it from scratch. It's a pretty victorian style dress shaped pillow. It is pink with pretty vintage pink lace and pink sequince and truly a great pillow to decorate anywhere in your home. And all you need to do is leave a comment on what you love about summer. And that's it! I will pick a winner on June10th and announce his or her name.


Good Luck to all and hope you enjoy the pillow as much as I enjoyed creating it~



Post a Comment